Thursday, July 30, 2020

Post-operative News

Well, I was all geared up and dressed and ready to go into my post-op appointment this lunchtime, and the phone rang.. 

Now, at the moment my phone is firmly off most of the time, and no-one who isn't known to me gets through...

And it was my lovely surgeon, who was stuck in traffic and, being efficient, was calling people who he was supposed to call later, to do "on the phone" consultations.. Not quite what I was expecting, but that's OK

And, as we are in agreement that things are improving steadily, and I am seriously happy with not having to go into a big hospital at the current emotionally-stressful time, all is good...

So, I burned another ceremonial fire of paper and brambles, and I'm slumped gently in front on the TV, and I'm soon to bed. Life, maybe, gets back to something I might regard as normal. I've packed some post, and I'll do some more tomorrow, perhaps I can catch up.. And the business will rearrange itself around me once more..

If you are reading this, please do not email me with comments, thanks