Saturday, February 15, 2020

Needy

I don't want to be needy.* And I really don't want to be continually asking for help, even if I do need it. Can I get people to come and see me without? I'm not sure at the moment, and I'm really not sure how to change that. I'm tired, and flat, and my back is hurting.

Lizzie and I have a scheme, to be in bed each night for a couple of weeks with a book (preferably fiction) by 10 pm. I managed it last night, and she followed pretty soon after.  Tonight I may not make it that late...







I have been keeping myself busy. This week was a serious attempt at learning to live  alone, with mixed results. I have had far too many trips out, what with new glasses, difficult surgeons, and the Farmers Market. I bought the best spoon ever, possibly, and I've packed a lot of fabric
Meanwhile, the cat is notbusy to a degree. I finally removed her passengers, and she is snoring contentedly in her cardboard palace


And I've been making teeny blocks*It's bad enough that the washing machine, the microwave, and the cat all squeak continuously whenever they want my attention...