Monday, February 3, 2020

Well...

...that was a pretty hard day. Standing cutting fabrics is hard work and I'm tired already. I really need to get this whole business of responsive code (so that websites look good on tablets and phones as well as on regular screens) under my hat, and despite a lovely evening with Abi and Paul last night, and a jolly nice and suitable supper, I can't get my head round the new system, a Wordpress thing.. Macs don't seem to talk to this, and I was reduced to tears of anger and frustration by all this when I tried to make it work today.
I'm still pretty upset, and need a quiet evening with a fire, some code I understand, and rewriting a few patterns in front of a bit of non-consequential TV..

First, lamb burgers (with mint!) and veggies and perhaps some zero-carb noodles

Then a shower and a slump..

And, in the morning, to the dump, as the dooryard is filling up with crap...

Oh, my love, I wish I could ask you the questions.. I know you didn't know how to do this either, but we could have found out together..

Bless you, and sleep well

I love you
H